This was so cute, I was smiling at the end! Loooove ugly duckling stories and this one was great. It was very funny, all the reactions she got and her not really believing him when he said he had always liked her (I wouldn't believe him either :P ) Great job!!
OMG This was adorable and cute! Sae Li was such a good friend... I don't know if I could handle it if I were her. My heart fluttered when Woo Bin admitted that he also liked Sae Li. He was so cocky but it was adorable. I had butterflies in my stomach! But he should have confessed earlier ughhh They wasted at least 5 years!!! Thank you for writing this cute story. I love fluff! XD By the way, I love your banner and poster! They look pretty and so chrismassy!
If you don't mind, I'd like to point out a few errors I noticed. I'm going to correct them for you since you can't edit your story until the reveal day (Dec 26th). =)
1. They crossed the lobby and Sae Li admired beautiful decoration. = They crossed the lobby and Sae Li admired the beautiful decoration.
2. She tugged her arm free in hopes to turn around and runaway. = She tugged her arm free in hopes to turn around and run away (runaway works as a noun and an adjective).
3. She didn't know how to take this new found reaction. = She didn't know how to take this newfound reaction.
4. He was already guiding her into the crown that opened up [...] = He was already guiding her into the crowd that opened up [...]
5. You on the other hand, I wonder how much you have to cover up whatever horrid thing is behind that thick makeup. = You, (comma here) on the other hand, I wonder how much you have to cover up whatever horrid thing is behind that thick makeup.
6. He just admitted to Chae Won, a top model and his crush that she was more than beautiful. = He just admitted to Chae Won, a top model and his crush, (comma here) that she was more than beautiful.
7. If he goes for her looks tonight, he'd leave her tomorrow when she returns to her old self? = If he went for her looks tonight, he'd leave her tomorrow when she returned to her old self?
8. He was getting what he wants as always. = He was getting what he wanted as always.
9. "Good," he said, slight cockiness in her voice that got her scowling. = "Good," he said, slight cockiness in his voice that got her scowling.
Awww I'm left with all these happy feelings in my tummy after reading this one shot.
First off poor Sae Li having to deal with this player Woo Bin! Ahh! But she's a good friend neh accompanying him as his date when he was just initially planning on leaving her? Or was he planning this whole revelation from the start? I got a bit confused about that but that being said I still thought eitherways how the two of them ended up spending time together and confessing to each other was really sweet.
Okay I actually like Moon Chae Won! T.T so I was a bit sad seeing her as an evil character but its okay (she has Song Joong Ki XD so she'll deal with that). That being said! :OOO when she said that little make up thing I was like :O holy shit and then with Sae Li retorted with that THICK MAKE UP THING I WAS LIKE :OO BURNNNNN. Imma keep that in my back pocket in case I ever need to use it. That was a line for the ages.
Sae Li was too harsh with Woo Bin neh? I feel like she was just on edge thats why. I thought when he said he fell for her that she would realize he didn't mean only because of her looks because he does seem like a genuine friend who wouldn't want to hurt his friend so if he liked her just for her looks he wouldn't even mention it... he would just be happy with friendship. But if he did like her for more than her looks he would be open with his feelings. I hope what i'm saying makes sense?
Jong Suk and Sung Ah seem like such sweet friends too!
That being said this entire story was adorable! I loved reading it! Good job author-nim! You know what's a bit weird though :O i was listening to I don't care by 2NE1 while reading this...and I went to the video for a second to change it and I was shocked :O
Whoops, I accidentally typed a heart! It cut out my response. :( I'll reply again, here:
Ah! Romance is in the air! I love, love, LOVE this couple- Woo Bin and Sae Li make the most adorable pair. I particularly like how she's so relatable; you know, she's the nerd, the one who wears the big glasses and doesn't try to stand out. Yet she manages to capture the heart of one of the most handsome men out there (while looking drop-dead gorgeous, sometimes, life just isn't completely fair)! Anyways, I also like the really descriptive physical descriptions you gave each characters... if you know what I mean. Even though I don't know these characters/actors in real life, your writing seemed to give a 'face' to them. It was nice and really sweet :) Good job, and I give this two thumbs up!