The Guessing Game Badge
Participate in the AFF Advent Calendar Guessing Game to get a badge!
- Read at least one (1) drabble written for the Advent Calendar.
- Guess who the anonymous author is and send me your answer.
- If your answer is correct, you'll get a badge that displays the number of drabbles you guess correctly.
- You must be an AFF member.
- You don't have to read all the drabbles to get a badge. The only requirement to get a badge is to read at least one (1) drabble and correctly guess who the anonymous author is. If you guess all the 24 stories correctly, you'll get a beautiful poster featuring your biases made by Anna Clair.
- The deadline to send your answers is Dec 25th at 11:55 PM HAST. What time is it in your timezone? Click http://bit.ly/GuessingGame2015Deadline to find out.
- The anonymous authors will be revealed on Dec 26th.
- Writing a review is not a requirement to get a badge... HOWEVER, I highly recommend you to leave a comment if you like a story. A short message as simple as "I like your story." makes our lovely authors very happy. If you're a silent reader, please consider leaving a short comment. Christmas is all about giving and receiving, isn't it? =) Your favorite authors write stories for you, and you write them a short review. It's free and only takes 30 seconds.
Submit your answers
You have to send your answers using my Excel spreadsheet to email@example.com
Download the spreadsheet (right click, save target as). Choose either one depending on the version of your Excel:
The Guesser Badge
: given to members who have guessed at least one (1) anonymous author correctly.
The Reviewer Badge
: given to members who have read and reviewed all the 24 drabbles
written for the advent calendar (except your own drabbles if you're a participating author). There's no deadline. When you're done reviewing, please send me an email to let me know
The Writer Badge
: given to authors who have written at least one (1) drabble for the advent calendar.
What are badges?
Badges are small images that are shown in your AFF user profile under the tab "Badges". One of our lovely graphic designers, Anna Clair, creates badges for us. =)
Who are the participants?
There are 9 authors in total (in alphabetical order):
- 1 author wrote one story
- 4 authors wrote two stories
- 2 authors wrote three stories
- 1 author wrote four stories
- 1 author wrote five stories
|posted by Admin on Nov 30, 2015 04:51 PM
| 1 Comments