As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Ninner x Chinen Yuri

Talia Koyama Member
edited July 2012 in AFF Couples
Emma, known as Ninner on AFF, was madly in love with Chinen Yuri for years. Then one day she met him and her world halted instantly. They both when they saw each other in person, they would never be able to look at anyone else! Now they are engaged to be married and they couldn't be happier.

Comments

• awww EmmaChii one of my favourite couples on AFF :D <3
  • Emma Chinen Member, Graphic Designer
    AW Chri you are too sweet. Arigatou! ~ <3
  • Emma looked at Chinen with a confused expression on her face.
    She wasn't used to seeing him like this and it was a strange feeling.
    Chinen gulped and shifted his weight from one leg to the other while trying to keep a straight face.

"Emma..." he said, his voice quivering slightly.

"Yeah?" she uttered, tilting her head, waiting for him to say something else besides her name.

"I like you...please be my girlfriend!" He yelled, closing his eyes out of nervousness.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG ~ CHRI THAT IS SO CUTE OMG 
  • WOOOO EMMACHII ONE OF MY OTPS. <3
    Thanks Tali <3 <3 <3
  • Emma looked at Chinen across the dance floor. He was wearing a yellow shirt and a pair of skinny jeans that made his ass look...yummy.
    She looked at herself and tried to adjust her blue polka dot dress and shifted on her heels. She sighed, turning to look away from him and instead look at her friends.

Chinen looked across the room at the girl wearing the blue polka dot dress.  She was so cute and he just couldn’t get the courage to talk to her.  He was about to look away when he noticed that a rather good looking guy had just walked up to her.

“Oh hell no…” he said out loud, to no one in particular as the blood in his veins started to boil. 

Emma widened her eyes when she saw him next to her. “Hey Ems, whats up?” he asked, leaning on the bar top, his eyes still on hers.

“I’m fine Jang,” she replied curtly. 

Before Jang could say anything else she felt a hand on her shoulder and her hip colliding against something hard. She looked up at saw Chinen look back at Jang with fury in his eyes. 
    “Is he bothering you?” he asked, still looking at Geun Suk.

“Um…yeah he was actually…” she lied, biting her lower lip in order not to let the grin show too much. 

Geun Suk widened his eyes in shock but didn’t say anything, everyone knew Emma liked Chinen and Chinen liked Emma but none of them had the balls to admit it.

OMG KYAAAA ~~~ CHRI WHY DO YOU HURT MY FEELS? THANK YOU <333333333333333
  • I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELS!!!
    I MEANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER :D
  • Chinen walked out from the stage and wiped the sweat from his forehead.  He had had another concert and after receiving and giving pats on the back to his Hey! Say! Jump! members he decided to head over to his dressing room and get changed.
    He needed to get home quickly...there was someone waiting for him and he couldn't let her wait.

Emma looked away from her laptop with a smile on her lips. The concert was over, he had texted her telling her he was coming home and she could already see fan reports spreading on the web.

She looked at the pot that was simmering on the stove.

Miso soup...it was both their favorite and she always made it after his concerts.

She wiped the already clean table and felt her heart beat faster the moment he had opened the door.

"Tadaima!" he said, still in the doorway while taking off his shoes.

"Okaeri!" Emma yelled enthusiastically while running towards him.

She wrapped her arms around him as he lifted her off from the floor.

"I love you..." he said, kissing her lips,making her giggle.

"I love you too..." she whispered, kissing him harder just as he put her down onto the floor, the miso soup forgotten...