As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Natasha

YoonEunHyeFan Member
edited June 2012 in Introduce Yourself
Name: Natasha. Yes my name is originally Russian and no I am not Russian.
Origin: English.
Hobbies: watching dramas, reading and writing fanfictions, making mvs, going out and trying new culture foods I love to draw too.I also love photography
AFF: YoonEunHyeFan

I want to travel the world one day and really try the foods propley and i can't wait for that to happen. I especially want to visit korea which will be my first stop. I am learning basic korean for when I go there one day. My fav K drama is coffee prince is my all time favourite. My Fav actress is Yoon Eun Hye of course. I do write fanfictions but I don't really get all that far. I love chatting and talking to new people and i especially love talking bout asian dramas. I am also learning more about the culture aspects of korea which i am enjoying alot. I love listening to kpop mostly and drooling over Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong  and Yamapi  ( SORRY CHRISTINE!) 

thats it for now...i dont know what else to write LOL just leave me a comment if u wanna know anything else..

Comments

• Hello! I absolutely adore Yoon Eun Hye too. but i also love Yoo In Na and Park MinYoung :)
  • hehe :D shes just amazing xx  she was only 16 when she joined VOX shes so down to earth :)
  • Hi, @YoonEunHyeFan! :)
    Welcome to AFF Forum! :D
    I hope we can get along!

ENJOOOOYYY! :3
  • thank you ;) I'm sure we will :)
  • @YoonEunHyeFan I know! she was so young when she started baby v.o.x.  she was so adorable even now. i kept watching their old videos too.  i love her most in Xman!!!
  • yeh she was too cute. they said she was chubby but i really dont think she was at all -.- 

I ADORE HER IN XMAN i watch them like all the time. shes so down to earth and funny :)
  • Annie He Administrator
    @YoonEunHyeFan  Tasha, my dream is also to travel the world and try all the food! =D I'm sure we'll be able to reach our dream one day. I watched the Coffee Prince a few years ago. I liked the cast but I thought the drama was dragging.
  • Oh Xman!!! I soooo luvvvv her in Xman! i kept re-watching and re-watching it specially with Erik and KJK and her...wahahaha...

@Admin you watched Coffee Prince?!!! yey!!! I did wish there was more to the ending, but i was satisfied...wehehehe

• @YoonEunHyeFan  Tasha, my dream is also to travel the world and try all the food! =D I'm sure we'll be able to reach our dream one day. I watched the Coffee Prince a few years ago. I liked the cast but I thought the drama was dragging.
    awww Annie one day we will ;D I was told its very ambitious :P *gasp* coffee prince is my moooost fav drama ever i didnt find it dragging at all i adored every moment of it :P

• Oh Xman!!! I soooo luvvvv her in Xman! i kept re-watching and re-watching it specially with Erik and KJK and her...wahahaha...

@Admin you watched Coffee Prince?!!! yey!!! I did wish there was more to the ending, but i was satisfied...wehehehe

hehe who hasnt watched CP???? its just like the best drama ever! Yeah i was hoping to see them get married but they got together thats good enough for me i guess. Im mostly sastified -sigh-

I adored xman too haha same i loved them i watch them alot hehe. Did you see the music vid they was in? 
  • Hello Natasha. Your name sounds so sensual to my ears, very very feminine and sexy.

I also like Eun Hye, I followed her dramas too. Have you checked out her latest one entitled "Lie to Me"? She's paired up with another veteran actor. It has a really cute plot line. And I loved CP as well! Though the ending sort of sucked, it should have ended in episode 14 where it would have a nice wrap up for the story line... but then again, seeing Eun Hye and Gong Yoo on screen for 2 more episode isn't much to be disappointed for. Right?

Btw, you are such an awesome reader! I remember you read my fic in one sitting. Many hugs on you for that one. >^_^<
  • @biniBningPunkista yes ive watched all her stuff! I agree the ending did sort of suck no one seems to understand that I NEEDED MORE :o and yeah i wanted to see them get married :O 
    Haha i did? it was such a long time ago i cant remember which story was it? yay for hugs :P