As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Daisy Mun/Daisy Sakurai :P

Daisy Mun Member
edited June 2012 in Introduce Yourself
Name: Daisy or Avie (I used to write under the name Aelia in Winglin.)
AFF Name:  Lil Daisy
Location:  Seoul / K.Lumpur (I'm always in between these two cities cause of my academic work and I suppose you can technically say I live in both cause I'll spend a couple of years in Seoul then another year in Malaysia then back to Seoul and so on. It's fun but sometimes you lose sight of where you call home. *sigh*)
Hobby: Reading, Writing, Horseback Riding and Muay Thai Kickboxing
Writer/Reader/Both: Both
Comments:  I adore the AFF community. You guys totally rock.

Comments

• Whoa! Muay Thai?! Awesome! How long have you been doing that Daisy?

I still want to visit you in Korea!!! hehehehe

And you already know this...I adore and luv youuuuuu!!! too!

• @Yuki Yan - awwwww you is too sweeet. Right now I am back in KL but will hopefully be going back to Seoul next year. And I have been doing Muaythai for about 2 years now. It's so dangerous these days I really think all women should pick up at least some basic self defense.
  • @LilDaisy i totally agree.  I took Vovinam for 3 years before and it was good.  When i took the Rape Against Class at work few months ago i still have the basics...hehehe.

But i really want to do something else again.  maybe i'll try TaeKwonDo

I might be going to Singapore this year after I go to the Philippines for a wedding.  So I might end up in KL too...hehehe...will let you know if i do and if you wanna hang out!

• @yukino78 - oh definitely! that would be amazing :D
  • @LilDaisy wondering which part of kl are u staying? so u gonna be in kl until year end?
  • @Cahata - i live around PJ actually. and yes, I'll be in KL end of the year i think
  • @LilDaisy - hmm not far from my place in subang jaya... ;) so what're u doing in kl...working or studying? after year end, are u gonna be in korea again?
  • Annie He Administrator
    @LilDaisy I'm glad you adore the AFF community. Your comment made my day! <3
  • @LilDaisy I'm glad you adore the AFF community. Your comment made my day! <3
    And Annie thank YOU for creating it or us :D
  • @LilDaisy - hmm not far from my place in subang jaya... ;) so what're u doing in kl...working or studying? after year end, are u gonna be in korea again?
    Gawd, I totally miss this! So sorry. At the moment I am working in KL. I'm waiting for my study applications to go through so hopefully I will be back in Seoul soon.
  • Ayumu Hamano Member, Graphic Designer, Interviewer
    wow Horseback Riding and Muay Thai Kickboxing? That's two awesome things you do other than writing! And that is so cool you living in Seoul! You told me that before already but I still can't get over it. So envious! >.< Haha