As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Asian celebrities you often use as your hero\heroine in your stories?

Sayuri Tanaka Member
edited June 2012 in Chitchat
Asian celebrities you often use as your hero\heroine in your stories?

Male: I often use Yamada Ryosuke if my hero's age is the same as the heroine or nearer. And I use Miura Haruma if the hero's older than the heroine. ;) I use the rest of the Hey! Say! JUMP members as other characters. :D

Female: I don't usually use a celebrity as my heroine. I use the name Sayuri Tanaka. :D Tanaka is taken from Tanaka Ainosuke of Hidarime Tantei EYE. Tanaka Ainosuke is Yamada Ryosuke, btw. :DD the first celebrity I used as my heroine is Shida Mirai. :> because she's cute! :DD

Comments

• Ohhh...this is cool

My all time Female Main Character is...*drum rolls*  Yoon Eun Hye!!!

then my boyz...LOL

DBSK

B2ST

BigBang

imageimage

Kamenashi Kazuya

• KYAAAAAAH! XD OMG, you have an awesome batch of HUUUUNKS! There's Jaejoong and BigBang and Kameeeee~! :">

And of course, Eun-Hye~! She's so pretty! Even if her role's being the bullied protagonist, she still looked so stunning! :">
  • Yoohee Jung Member
    edited July 2012 @nizzyool
    though this guy is the one I use as my profile picture almost everywhere,

Shim Changmin

but it turns out I write the most about this guy.

Jung Jinwoon

LOL.

As for female character... I usually use OC. I almost never use any female artist ^^
  • Christine Member
    edited July 2012 @Christine
    My stories mostly focus on Yamashita Tomohisa:

(he's my addiction >< <3)
    As the Female Heroin I use an Original Character...drum rolll named Christine XD For her I don't use an Asian Celebrity.

• Lillith Evans Member, Graphic Designer
    :D <3 @nizzyool Jinwoon <3 Jinwoon <3 Jinwoon <3 his freaking voice, his body, his smile ahhhh no wonder you write about him 

well then I guess I should share too :D so my all time favourite for writing stories is :D
    Ikuta Toma :D <<3

I actually have quite a few stories with the next two guys :D <3 
    Yamashita Tomohisa

And....his royal gorgeousness
    Matsumoto Jun <3 

As for the women :) I'll post that next time <3
  • @Christine and @AnnaClair, KYAAAAAH! The first picture I saw was Yamapi (Christine) and Toma (AnnaClair). *laughs* My favorite OTP of all timeeeee~!

PS: YamapiNe is still one of my favorite OTPs so... don't kill me, Christine! *peace sign* :DD
  • @wonderfulfailure woah...YAMAPINE IS YOUR FAVOURITE OTP???
    SERIOUSLY???
    IM SO HAPPY OMG <3333333333
    WHERE DID YOU READ ABOUT THEM FIRST?
    and...
    @AnnaClair THAT PICTURE OF YAMAPI IS GORGEOUS OMG I LOVE HIM <33333
  • Lillith Evans Member, Graphic Designer
    LOL @wonderfulfailure those two boys are the shiznick <3 they are. 
    @Christine :D thank youuu :D it took me a while to track down one i was satisfied with
  • Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao is my jam; pretty obvious from the stories I've posted on AFF (aside the two Toma one's).
    (I used to have a stories written about other celebs, like Hyde. Even had one about Toma, Gackt and Hyde living together. Good times.)