As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

[KGroup] Shinhwa

Daisy Mun Member
edited June 2012 in Asian Celebrities

Shinhwa (Hangul: 신화, Hanja: 神話>) is a South Korean boy band that debuted on 24 March 1998 with six members: Eric Mun, Lee Min-woo, Kim Dong-wan, Shin Hye-sung, Jun Jin and Andy
Lee. It has enjoyed success alongside Sechs Kies, g.o.d., Fly to the Sky, Turbo, Fin. K.L., H.O.T. and S.E.S.. Shinhwa is the Korean word for myth or legend.

Shinhwa was initially formed under SM Entertainment; however, it moved to Good Entertainment in July 2003, upon the expiration of their contract. Whilst under Good Entertainment as Shinhwa, each of the members pursued their own solo careers under individual companies. The group also mentored Korean boy band Battle. In 2011, members of the group formed Shinhwa Company to continue to perform together. They made their
comeback to the music industry in March 2012, after a four year hiatus, during which the band members served individual mandatory military services, with the
release of their tenth album The Return and concert tour.

The Shinhwa Members from Left to Right:

1. Andy Lee Sun Ho (rap)

2. Eric Mun Jang Hyuk (rap, leader)

3. Junjin aka Park Chung Jae (rap, vocals)

4. Lee Min Woo (rap, vocals)

5. Shin Hye Sung aka Jung Pil Gyo (lead vocals 1)

6. Kim Dong Wan (lead vocals 2)

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinhwa

Comments

• Shinhwa is really one of a kind ^^

anyway, can anyone pretty please explain to me what's the connection between Shinhwa and Teen Top?
  • Shinhwa the first group that got me curious about Kpop...though DBSK the one that got me hooked, lined, ans sinker!

I used to like JunJin! I even bought the DVD box set of 9 Tailed Fox because of him...hahahaha
  • Teen Top is produced by Andy, the manknae of Shinhwa. They're signed to T.O.P Media and recently Andy also launched another group 100%