As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

[KFemale] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜

Yuki Yan Member
edited September 2012 in Asian Celebrities
  • Name: 윤은혜 / Yoon Eun Hye (Yun Eun Hye)
  • Nicknames: "JamGgoDae" (Stick) / "Pooh"
  • Profession: Actress, singer and model
  • Birthdate: 1984-Oct-03
  • Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
  • Height: 168cm
  • Weight: 48kg
  • Star sign: Libra
  • Blood type: O
  • Family: Younger brother
  • Talent agency: The House Company

Source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yoon_Eun_Hye

MUSIC

1995 - 2005 = Baby V.O.X

TV DRAMAS

2005 - Rainbow Romance (MBC)

2005 - Goong / Princess Hour (MBC)

2006 - The Vineyard Man (KBS2)

2007 - The 1st Cup of Coffee Prince (MBC)

2009 - Take Care of the Young Lady (KBS2)

2010 - Personal Preference - Cameo (MBC)

2011 - Lie to Me (SBS)

Movies

2006 - The Legend of Seven Cutter/ Escaping from Charisma

2011 - My Black Mini Dress

To be cont...

Comments

• Yoon Eun Hye went to Madagascar for Charity work.

One of the things I really like about her is her work with other charities.  This is not the first time she did this.image

• Lillith Evans Member, Graphic Designer
    She's just awesome man <3 which is why she needs to another drama soon...T.T I miss her shows! and also she's like amazinglyy hot for a long time she was my K-actress bias <3

(Gong Yoo really misses acting with her too lol XD you can tell by the way he refers to her when they ask him at his 'Big' Press Conferences)
  • wait! what about the BIG Press Conference? I didn't hear anything about that! what did he say?!
    It seems like she will have a drama and a movie later this year...i'm waiting for that and see what she will do this time.
    :( shit my bad I thought it was at his big press con. It was his Crucible press conference :D <3 

KYAHHH they need another drama <3 Coffee Prince was freaking amazing because of the two of them

Whose co-starring with her?
  • yeah, there were rumors going around before that once GY comes out of Military they will do the 2nd CP, but since one of the supporting characters passed away they didn't do it. 

Oh we don't know yet...there's still stuff going around i'm trying to catch it too...once i hear something or confirmation i'll post it here! i'm soooo waiting for her to do another drama...hehehehe
    Dude...I'd even prefer if the rumors were once he comes out of the army they'll freaking get together. (but I'll save that for the couple section @Admin once it's open XD) I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't CP2 and just a totally new story. I think those two could pull it off :)

Yesss post it I want to know about YEH :D all I know so far is she's just fashionable and travels a lot around the world XD The power of a hallyu actress <3 
  • she always have this amazing chemistry with all her co-star, that's why i don't care who she paired up with bec i know it will be amazing again! hehehehe...
    let me go read that article you posted...wehehehehe
  • Annie He Administrator
    edited June 2012 @Admin

@AnnaClair The couple section is open =O You can start your own thread.
    Lol omg imma start way tooooo manyyy

But gy and yeh def. Top three korean drama couples of all time :)
  • DON'T get my started on the whloe cp 2 cause ill just seriously cry! im so upset they didn't 

THEY DID HAVE SUCH AWESOME CHEMISTRRRY I KEEP WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!! 

ooh whats this new drama shes in?? I CANT WAIT ;O 

I abosutly adored all her dramas and movies I hope she will do more soon i kinda miss not having her in a drama. I really want her to work with him again too but i also hope that one day she will work with lee min ho AND NOT JUST A CAMO SHOT!
  • LOL...i do love the chemistry of CP too...much better than LTM.  Though the chemistry of LTM was sizzling it's just not enough to beat the one on CP...hehehehe...I even think CP chemistry is better than Goong too...hehehe

She haven't announced yet what she will do this year just that she will do a drama...so we're not sure what it is...whatever it is i'll support her! hehehehe...i just want to know who the leading man is and how it will go between them.  She have this thing about her leading man...they ended up being so closed that the chemistry is just exploding...hehehe