As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Which format of book do you prefer?

Annie He Administrator
edited March 2014 in Chitchat
I posted this on Facebook but I reckoned I should also post this here.

Which format of book do you prefer?

I like both but I prefer paper books (with a nice cup of tea!) because there's just something about holding a book in my hands... hearing the sound of paper when I turn the pages... and the feeling of seeing my progress. However, just like Jannie, I prefer eBooks when I travel or when I take the subway or bus because my purse is usually too heavy...

Answers on Facebook:

Funny comic:

Comments

• Ayumu Hamano Member, Graphic Designer, Interviewer
    I mostly prefer paper because if I use my phone to read eBook I get distracted easily.
    But I do like using eBook when I'm out, especially when I'm waiting (i.e doctors appointment ><)

P.S. LMAO I LOVE THE COMIC KEKE THE BOOK IS THE SMARTER ONE!
  • edited March 2014 @Tanniyah
    I don't have much time these days but if I had to choose it was be definitely eBook because I only have time to read them,
  • Paperbacks (pocket size if possible, to be more specific). I can't deal with hardcovers.

I do have an e-reader, but I use it rather scarcely. It's handy to get the books that are unavailable in a physical copy in my country or just do a book swap with a friend.