As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Kumohime

Kumo Hime Member
edited February 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Name:  Hime (Any too but here everybody calls me Hime)
AFF Name:  Kumohime (same as here, same as chatango, facebook, LJ, etc since I'm so creative with names :P )
Hobby: Reading, writing, making graphics on Photoshop (recently), singing, and when I had the time I used to dance and act a little. Watching dramas (mostly Japanese, some Korean and a couple TW)
Writer/Reader/Both: Both when I have the time (though I tend to write more than what I read, I think)
Comments:  Um... what can I add. I'm in college (I'm my third course lol) I also work as a teacher and I do translations. I listen to most any type of music (pop, rock, metal) I listen to NEWS, Yamashita Tomohisa, KAT TUN (but not much) Gackt (loove him) One ok Rock, Ft Island, Malice Mizer, VAMPS, L'arc en Ciel (not a lot either), Disturbed (there pop, rock and metal :P) and many many more and I'll stop here hehe.
So hi everyone :)

Comments

• Annie He Administrator
    Hi Hime! Welcome to the forums and thank you for registering (even though I know it's for the art exchange and someone made you do it hehe ~_^).
  • Lol! Thank you and actually, I've been meaning to check it out for sometime, this just gave me the push I needed (^v^)
  • Ayumu Hamano Member, Graphic Designer, Interviewer
    Ahaha it wasn't me >_>

• Ayumu Hamano Member, Graphic Designer, Interviewer
    But anyway welcome to the Forum! ^^