As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Blossy

Ayumu Hamano Member, Graphic Designer, Interviewer
edited September 2013 in Introduce Yourself
AFF Name: Blossy
Hobby: Reading, writing, stalking
Writer/Reader/Both: I'm both a writer and reader :)
Comments: 

Before I joined AFF I used to post my stories in Winglin. I posted 2 of my complete stories Waiting For You and Runaway Daughter. But when I wrote High School with Minako, I did not want to post my proud work there. I hated the site! So I browsed Google for another site and I landed here in AFF and have been in love with it since then.

I have yet to write a M rated story but I do read them. My stories consist mostly romantic comedy.

If I write about myself I work during the weekdays and only get weekend free. But because I'm never free on the weekdays my friends and family try and take my weekends. But when I have free time I like to write or read. I'm an open minded girl so don't worry about talking to me about certain things and I don't get offended easily. I can take jokes (as long as it is jokes).

I love watching dramas. Be it Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese.
I love watching animes.
I love reading mangas.

So if I'm not reading a story or writing, I'm doing one of the above :)

I think that's all for now. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me <3

Comments

• Annie He Administrator
    B! Welcome to the forums! =D Yes, you're very open-minded and I love talking to open-minded people (getting sick of my parents who are so close-minded). lol @ your hobby "stalking" =P
  • Ayumu Hamano Member, Graphic Designer, Interviewer
    Thank you Annie!
    I really love talking to you too! You're very easy-going person and ready to listen to my ideas.
    And yes STALKING is my hobby because GOOGLE is my best friend kekeke
  • Annie He Administrator
    edited March 2014 @Admin
    Ah then, stalking (and looking for plagiarized stories) is also my hobby. XD