As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Nitelotus

Nitelotus M Member
edited September 2012 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

I should have done this earlier but sometimes I do get lax and lazy.

I go my Nitelotus but you can call me Nite. I am an Arashist (as dubbed by royal Jun Matsumoto-sama). As you can see, I love Arashi and my ichi-ban is Jun. I also love Utada Hikaru as you can see on my profile pic. I like jpop, learning the Japanese language, jdramas, traveling, books, writing, reading, RPG, shopping and making friends. I am real friendly so drop by to say hello. 

Kore kara mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Comments

• Jannie <3 Thank you for joining the forum!

I also love Jun, thanks to his famous portrayal as Domyoji in Hana Yori Dango! I also love Utada Hikaru's songs! And you role-play too? What character and where do you usually role-play? I don't RP anymore but I used to role-play in a Harry Potter forum. It was so much fun hehe.
  • Thanks for providing a haven for us writers Annie!

That's what started me in Arashi was Jun's portrayal of that character. The mentos dude. XD And yes, I role play too! When I rp'ed before, it was always original characters. Vampires, mafia, mobsters or with magic. It was harder for me to do canon characters since I was worried that I'd be OOC. It was indeed fun. It just died down since it was hard to get decent partners without the god-modding or the mary sue story.