As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Kazu/Jess~ ^^

Jess Yaotome Member
edited August 2012 in Introduce Yourself

Hi~! My name's Jessicaa~ my OC name is Kazuko :D I'm 16 yrs old, Australian-born Chinese~ and i live in Sydney! X3

My main fandom is Johnnys~! XD Lovee~ Hey! Say! JUMP!!! <3 and NEWS!! (my first fandom) XD

I also love SHINee, B1A4, AKB48 and......... One OK Rock :D

However, all my fics so far are all JUMP fics except for a few one-shots ;) 

My main bias used to be Koyama Keiichiro (the introducer of my fandom) buuuuuuuuuut now it's Yaotome Hikaru XDD 

Yoroshiku onegaishimaaasu~!

Comments

• Hi Jess! 

welcome to the forums ^^

Wooah.. australia... swimming... warmth.. *dreaming* I really wanna go there one day :D

I love B1A4 :P who's your favorite of them? (oh and you should really write a B1A4 fanfic, there arent enough of them >_<)
  • welcome welcome!!! nice meeting you dear...australia eh? nice...down under! i want to go there one of these days!
    you big a jent fan eh? awesome! lots of jent fics here...hehehe
    im a big kent person...but i wrote some jent and twent stuff too...hehehe
    well, hope you enjoy your stay here!!!
  • Hi Jessica! ^_^ Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you registered. I hope to see you around more often. :) So, you're Chinese? Me too! Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?
  • Hi Jessica!

You like One OK Rock? Me too! They are a really cool band. I first learned about them when they were played here on air at my favorite local station. You might want to try the band Radwimps since it's music is along the line of One Ok Rock as well.

Btw, you might want to check out one of my fics since you are a fan of Koyama. I made a one shot of  him and paired him with Mao. It's in his POV and relatively short, so I hope you get the chance to check it out.

Here's the link: Remembrance in Her Eyes