As of January 8, 2016, the forum is closed for posting (except for graphic designers who create banners for AFF) but open for viewing. We might use the forum for future events if needed. Please discuss in the mini-forum located on the homepage. Thank you.

Hye-Ri

Hye-Ri Ahn Member, Graphic Designer
edited July 2012 in Introduce Yourself
VIRTUAL DATA
Name : Ahn Hye-Ri (name I've been using to 'describe' me in the fanfics i made)
Alias : Rayne, Reign, Mizuki

REAL DATA
Name : Jessica Louis
d.o.b. : 15/04/1995
Race : Chinese
Hometown : Jakarta, Indonesia
Current Location : Melbourne, Australia
Into : Japanese, Korean, and western music

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty! Name's Jessica here, and YES my name doesn't sound either chinese or indonesian at all. Not really sure why as well (didn't bother to ask my mom & dad since it sounds really cool). ANYWAY! I actually have not posted any of my fan fics up to AFF yet. Well I'm kinda busy with school and enjoying life (too much), so yeah.. I always forgot to put up my fanfics. I'm currently editing/fixing my stories before I upload it to AFF~ AND all of my stories are Korean fanfics. LOL! Last but not least, NICE TO MEET Y'ALL!!!!

Comments

• ANYWAY! I actually have not posted any of my fan fics up to AFF yet. Well I'm kinda busy with school and enjoying life (too much), so yeah.. I always forgot to put up my fanfics. I'm currently editing/fixing my stories before I upload it to AFF~ AND all of my stories are Korean fanfics. LOL! Last but not least, NICE TO MEET Y'ALL!!!!

I'm anticipating for your fics, baby girl :D
  • @Hye-Ri

Hi! I hope we get along well in the future ^^

Who are the characters of your fanfics? What are your favorite bands/actors? I got interested... :D
  • Hye-Ri Ahn Member, Graphic Designer
    @nizzyool omo~ THANKIES!! :D

@eyeslikeatoms I'm 100% positive that we'll get along just fine~~ :)>-
    Uhmm.. Lots! :P
    I have Yoseob (BEAST), Joon (MBLAQ), Seyong (MYNAME), Yongguk & Daehyun (B.A.P.), Haewon (X-5), Nana Kahi & Bekah (Afterschool), Nichkhun (2PM), JB & Jr (JJ Project), and many morreeee
  • Annie He Administrator
    @Rayne Thanks for registering and of course for your beautiful banners! ^_^

Yeah, your first name and your last name (if that's your real last name) don't sound Chinese at all. =O Do you speak Mandarin?
  • welcome!!! Chinese with an american name...really interesting...hehehe

Hope you post your stories here soon...lots of people wants to read the fanfics here...hehehe...you into Kent? Jent? TWent?

• Hi Jessica Louis

Your name sounds awesome... I sort of feel it suits your personality too.
    What do you usually do in real life?

Hope you post your stories here soon...lots of people wants to read the fanfics here...hehehe...you into Kent? Jent? TWent?

Yuki! The two of you guys would pretty much enjoy fan girling over KENT! haha.. i read her earlier reply to Yoohee ^_^v